I went to a gathering yesterday of many, but not one of us were the same.We were All women, but not one of us wore the same skin. Each had been through a life changing moment or some sort of an experience that made them who they are today. Then there were those who had no clue of either. How is it, in today's world, we are unable to teach (being someone of age) the differences between "Living in the NOW and making the best of one of your tomorrows or your always". The life that most live today, think of their everyday as the norm, or what has become their norm ~ Frustration, fights, death, hunger and loneliness.
I don't know how to fix what is..... or at least the abundance of what is. I can only take what is around me and my everyday life and make a difference. Whether it be, I give the loose change my trucks console has collected or a kind word to someone who seems to be in the need of just that... a Kind word. My each and everyday brings with it many option on how I can make a change. It may not make a difference now, but it may someday!
So much is going on right now and the only thing that will matter in time, once the dust settles is.. Do you like YOU and what's going on around you. If not, what is it you can do to make a difference?
May every ones Monday be good to them as well as the rest of your week.
Take care,
Katie
P.S. Sorry if I've offended anyone ~ That was not my intentions. It's just me Being ME!







12 comments:
No you did not offend me. :) Very much the same way I feel but written in a different way. lol Hope you have a blessed week too. Janie
Yep I like me !
Enjoy your Monday also!
How could any of what you wrote be construed to offend anyone? I see nothing that would.
It's taken a long time, but now I'm more comfortable in my own skin than ever~I think it comes with age and acceptance.
Hope you have a great day!
Angel
Offend any one?? How?? I am very comfortable in my own skin and figure I better enjoy it while I can. Lucy
What a wonderful entry! I love who I am !!
Well, I'm certaily doing better at fitting into my skin. Haha, I just finished an entry full of frustration, now I have to go do something to make a difference, add a smile...
:) Leigh
Don't apologize for how you write. That is you and I don't think anybody is offended. I'm still growing into my new skin after 43yrs you would think I was okay, but the rug got pulled out from underneath me so I have to start over again. Slowly, but it's coming. I'll get there I know it.
Take care, Chrissie
I don't see anything offensive, Katie. I think it just takes some longer to grow into their skin. Most days I love myself and try to make each day count, especially as I age. HUGS
NOt sure how hat could pffend anyone! Sounds like a very heartfelt and necessary entry... and one I am always willing to read and absorb.
Many blessings-
Amanda
Hi Katie. I'll let you know how I like myself LATER when the dust settles:) You'd have to really have a chip on your shoulder to be offended by any of what you said. Have a fine day :)......alice
Its your blog You write whats in your heart... I so get it Thank you Take care Kat:)
What a wonderful outlook on life! And you're so right.
There's nothing offensive about this post. If anything, it's inspiring and uplifting. :-)
Post a Comment