I am so happy to see that everything has worked out as well as it has with the transferring of journals. Allowing those who have stood strong, not leaving what was called home for so long, to those who knew it was a matter of time which meant change and could they, but most of all ....to those who feel right at home moving knowing sometimes that this is what it may take to find and keep those treasured Friendship!







7 comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words and your visit to my Blog I love your page it is beautiful I feel so much support here and I hope I can to be of support to others! So if you ever need me just buzz over and I will do the same Blessings Kat:)
I like everything here but I am missing the alerts on AOL. I am getting behind in commenting. :( Guess I will learn. Blessings, Janie
Hope you're having a good evening.
Enjoy your weekend
Oh, Stairway to Heaven-one of my very favorites.
Have a great weekend!
:) Leigh
What a wonderful viewpoint. I'm loving Blogger now that I've learned some of the in's and outs of it. (Hugs)Indigo
I am doing pretty well for an old lady and am working to a solution as far as my 2 journals. I will not move them to Blogspot. May delete them but already trying to figure something out with a different area on google for Aoan's memorial.
Post a Comment